Finally the wait is over. The impossible is possible now.
* You asked for full Start ORB.
* You asked for Superbar in XP.
* You asked for Big and iconized taskbar buttons in XP.
And now with the help of this new theme "SevenVG Refresh" everything is possible in XP.
This theme will make your Windows XP look-a-like Windows 7. It'll provide superbar, full start ORB, big iconized taskbar buttons in Windows XP. The problem of first letter beingdisplayed in iconized taskbar buttons has also been fixed in this update.
This theme contains 4 sub-styles:
* Aero32 (for 32x icon size)
* Aero48 (for 48x icon size)
* Bottom32 (for 32x icon size)
* Bottom48 (for 48x icon size)
Aero32 and Aero48 contain left common tasks in Explorer. On the other hand, Bottom32 and Bottom48 contain bottom common tasks. So feel free to use whichever do you want.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file and extract its content. You'll get a folder "SevenVG Refresh Theme for Windows XP".
2. In this folder, you'll get 3 more folders:=> Fonts (This folder contains Segoe UI fontsrequired for the theme. Run Fonts.exe file to install them.)=> Styler Toolbar (This folder contains Styler setup and SevenVG styler toolbar skin. It'll provide Windows 7 look-a-like toolbar and commandbar in Explorer.)=> Theme (This folder contains the main theme. Run Theme.exe file to install it.)
3. Apply the theme using Desktop Properties and you have done.
4. Also make sure you have patched the "uxtheme.dll" file to allow 3rd party visual styles, if its not patched, then download and run the UXtheme Patcher
5. Don't Forget to Install Registry files of Iconized Taskbar
Note : For Logon And Boot Use Tuneup Utilities
Download Windows 7 Theme Pack
Download Reg of Iconized Taskbar
Download UXPatcher theme for SP2
Download UXPatcher Theme for SP3
Download Windows 7 Bootskin
Download Windows 7 Ultimate Logon
Password : www.dl4all.com
Thanks to: Dl4all